POLICIES & PROCEDURES
We appreciate your help in making sure all areas of AFAA run smoothly. We ask that studio policies be followed at all times.
- Have your students ready and in class on time.
- Pick up students on time. (Please note that AFAA closes 5 minutes after the last class of the day.)
- Supervise and be attentive to your children while in the halls. Please do not allow them to be disruptive to the classes that are in session (i.e., no running, horseplay, or loud voices/noises).
- Ensure that your students know and follow all of the studio policies.
- Address the AFAA staff in a respectful and courteous manner.
- Adhere to the studio expectation of modest dress.
- Refrain from inappropriate language and/or displays of affection.
- Bring all questions/concerns directly to the instructor or office staff in a respectful and timely manner.
- Do not bring cell phones, gum, food, or drinks into classrooms (water–in a sealable container–is acceptable).
- Weapons (pocket knives, guns, etc.) are not permitted in the studio.
- Only use studio equipment and property for its intended purpose.
- No running, horseplay, or fighting (keep your hands to yourselves).
- Keep classrooms, restrooms, and the studio building tidy by keeping up with your personal belongings and throwing trash away.
- Be prepared and on time for classes.
- Adhere to AFAA’s dress code. Please see the dress code for specifics.
- Be aware that you are an example to those around you. As we are called to be “Christ-like”, students should be an encouragement to everyone with whom you come in contact.
- Be appreciative of and receptive to the instruction provided by instructors and staff.
- Wait quietly and patiently while other students are receiving personal instruction in the classroom.
- Keep your words to one another kind, polite, and edifying.
- Respectfully allow and receive correction and instruction from the AFAA staff when and where necessary.
- Use the restroom before or after, and not during class time.
- Only leave the classroom with the instructor’s permission.
- Conduct yourselves properly as young ladies and gentlemen. This includes being kind and compassionate to those around you, using appropriate language, dressing modestly, and refraining from inappropriate displays of affection.